Happy Sunday everybody 🙂 This post is a little late…but better late than never right?!?! Earlier this month, I checked another 50 by 50 state off of my bucket list – Michigan. We went to the Grand Rapids Downtown Market. I have been there a few times before over the years and I have to say it just gets bigger and better every time. The location and layout are just perfect!
As you can see there was just a little bit of snow when we went 😉
Isn’t the inside just gorgeous?!?! It’s such an open concept with a beautiful upstairs area where you can look down at all of the little shops. They also have cooking classes and even a greenhouse! I’ve never taken a class there before, but really want to the next time that I go. They also have a few restaurants now that look delicious as well.
Some of my favorite stands there are:
- Field & Fire Bakery – delicious bread!!
- Sweetie-licious Bake Shoppe – love the name, love the cookies even more 🙂
- Aperitivo – you all already know how I feel about cheese ❤
- Tacos El Cuñado – I mean tacos, need I say more??
- Spice Merchants – smells SO good!
- Madcap Coffee – I am not the biggest fan of coffee, but my shopping companions said that it was a home-run 😉
And there are so many more stands that I would have loved to try, but I just didn’t have time…sounds like a good excuse to go back if I do say so myself 😉
Hope you enjoyed this little tour of the Grand Rapids Downtown Market and stay tuned for more from the Picky Girl!