Hello everyone! I hope that you all had a fabulous weekend. Today, I am going to share with you another one of my favorite recipes, “Prosciutto Pasta.” I know, I know I actually like something with meat in it, but you actually can hardly taste the prosciutto and it’s super delicious!
- Trader Joe’s Perline Pasta & Prosciutto (I use Trader Joe’s because it is my favorite, but I am sure you can find a similar product at your own grocery store)
- Cherry Tomatoes (1 small container) [Use different colors to make your dish pretty!]
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Asparagus
- 2 garlic cloves
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cut tomatoes into halves and asparagus into fours.
- Sauté asparagus in olive oil for about 3 minutes (or until it changes color).
- Add tomatoes and garlic to asparagus. Sauté for about 5 more minutes.
- Meanwhile cook pasta by following package directions. (Mine only takes about 3 minutes).
- When pasta is done, drain, and mix thoroughly with asparagus/tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle on parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy 🙂
Nutrition Information: 430 calories, 10.2 grams fat, 63.7 grams carbohydrates, 21 grams protein
**Good source of protein and a way to “hide” meat from people who don’t like the taste of it (a.k.a. me!)
Hope that you enjoy the recipe and have a wonderful week! Stay tuned for more Picky Girl recipes!