Hello everybody!! Recently I have been on a zucchini kick and a few nights ago we tried a new recipe. The newest edition to my zucchini recipe box is Grilled Zucchini Spears. They were the perfect side to go with our salmon. This is also a super easy recipe for one of those busy summer nights. Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!
2 small to medium Zucchinis
2 Tbsp Romano cheese
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1. Wash zucchinis and cut each of the ends off.
2. Cut zucchinis into spears. Each zucchini will make about 4 spears.
3. Lightly brush spears with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle with Romano cheese and pepper.
5. Grill spears for about 15 minutes or until a nice golden brown. (Do not flip)
6. Enjoy 🙂
(Nutritional values determined by the recipe calculator on Sparkpeople.com)