For a recent family party I was asked to make something green. Of course, give the Nutrition major the something green to make, but I didn’t mind! I decided that my something green would be Brussels sprouts. They were so good I even turned the Brussels sprout haters in my family to Brussels sprout lovers (it was a very big accomplishment). They barely even made it to the table, because people kept sneaking into the kitchen to grab a few! Hope you enjoy them as much as my family and I sure did!
The only ingredients you will need for this recipe are Brussels sprouts, olive oil, garlic cloves, salt, and pepper.
1. Preheat oven to 400⁰ and put a sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet.
2. In a bowl toss Brussels sprouts and garlic cloves with enough olive oil to coat.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spread Brussels sprout mixture onto baking sheet.
5. Bake for 40 minutes or until brown and caramelizing.
Enjoy the Brussels sprouts and Happy Holidays 🙂